Teach any Ford and Carter, 1974-1980 topic, no prep needed!
Do you want to save dozens of hours in time? Get your evenings and weekends back? Be fully prepared to teach any Ford and Carter, 1974-1980 A Level topic?
Every Ford and Carter, 1974-1980 topic is covered, and each module comes complete with:
A Level Ford and Carter, 1974-1980 Resources
At the end of the lesson, the students should be able to:
- Discuss the aims, policies and leadership of Ford and Carter
- Narrate the events leading to the Iranian hostage crisis
- Analyse the political impact of environmentalism
- Assess the US relations with Vietnam, the USSR, Middle East and Afghanistan
- Describe the USA in the 1980s