Teach any Origins of the American Revolution 1760-1776 topic, no prep needed!
Do you want to save dozens of hours in time? Get your evenings and weekends back? Be fully prepared to teach any Origins of the American Revolution 1760-1776 A Level topic?
Every Origins of the American Revolution 1760-1776 topic is covered, and each module comes complete with:
A Level Origins of the American Revolution 1760-1776 Resources
At the end of the lesson, the students should be able to:
- Explain the different British policies toward the colonies
- Analyse the reaction of the colonists to the British policies through the Boston Massacre and Gaspee Incident
- Discuss the influences of John Locke, Thomas Paine, Samuel Adams, Benjamin Franklin and Thomas Jefferson on the end of the colonial relationship
- Differentiate loyalists from patriots
- Determine the origin and impact of the Declaration of Independence