Teach any The American War of Independence, 1776-1789 topic, no prep needed!
Do you want to save dozens of hours in time? Get your evenings and weekends back? Be fully prepared to teach any The American War of Independence, 1776-1789 A Level topic?
Every The American War of Independence, 1776-1789 topic is covered, and each module comes complete with:
A Level The American War of Independence, 1776-1789 Resources
At the end of the lesson, the students should be able to:
- Analyse how the American and British military strategies as well as foreign alliances changed the course of the American Revolutionary War
- Discuss the debate of federalists and anti-federalists over the making of the Constitution
- Identify the strengths and weaknesses of the Constitution
- Assess the impact of the Treaty of Paris 1783 and the Declaration of Independence
- Justify the importance of George Washington’s election in 1789