A Level End of apartheid, 1984-99, no prep needed!
Do you want to save dozens of hours in time? Get your evenings and weekends back? Be fully prepared to teach any End of apartheid, 1984-99, A Level topic?
Every End of apartheid, 1984-99, topic is covered, and each module comes complete with:
End of apartheid, 1984-99, Resources
At the end of the lesson, the students should be able to:
- Assess the apartheid reforms made by Botha during his leadership in South Africa, and analyse the effects
- Explain de Klerk’s new course of action for the apartheid system after replacing Botha
- Determine the significance of the release from prison of Nelson Mandela
- Provide a timeline of the negotiations that took place to end the apartheid system in South Africa
- Discuss the development of the new constitution of South Africa after the 1994 elections