Teach any Drive to Great Power Status, 1516-1556 topic, no prep needed!
Do you want to save dozens of hours in time? Get your evenings and weekends back? Be fully prepared to teach any Drive to Great Power Status, 1516-1556 A Level topic?
Every Drive to Great Power Status, 1516-1556 topic is covered, and each module comes complete with:
A Level Drive to Great Power Status, 1516-1556 Resources
At the end of the lesson, the students should be able to:
- Discuss the nature of Charles I’s ascension and rule;
- Understand the reasons for the Comuneros Revolt;
- Analyse the significance of the Spanish conquests of the Aztecs and Incas;
- Assess the impact of silver mining at Potosi; and
- Be familiar with Philip’s regency and Charles’ abdication.