Teach any CIE module : The USA, 1919–41, no prep needed!
Do you want to save dozens of hours in time? Get your evenings and weekends back? Be fully prepared to teach any CIE GCSE topic?
Every CIE topic is covered, and each module comes complete with:
Depth Study D: The United States, 1919–41
How far did the US economy boom in the 1920s?
- On what factors was the economic boom based?
- Why did some industries prosper while others did not?
- Why did agriculture not share in the prosperity?
- Did all Americans benefit from the boom?
How far did US society change in the 1920s?
- What were the ‘Roaring Twenties’?
- How widespread was intolerance in US society?
- Why was Prohibition introduced, and then later repealed?
- How far did the roles of women change during the 1920s?
What were the causes and consequences of the Wall Street Crash?
- How far was speculation responsible for the Wall Street Crash?
- What impact did the Crash have on the economy?
- What were the social consequences of the Crash?
- Why did Roosevelt win the election of 1932?
How successful was the New Deal?
- What was the New Deal as introduced in 1933?
- How far did the character of the New Deal change after 1933?
- Why did the New Deal encounter opposition?
- Why did unemployment persist despite the New Deal?
- Did the fact that the New Deal did not solve unemployment mean that it was a failure?
Further specified content can be found on page 22 of the Cambridge IGCSE Syllabus handbook (For examination in June and November 2020, 2021 and 2022)