- Cavalier was first used by Roundheads as a term of abuse for the wealthier Royalist supporters of King Charles I and his son Charles II of England during the English Civil War
- Roundheads were supporters of the Parliament of England during the English Civil War (1641–1652).
- Aimed at Students studying across KS3 or equivalent
- Premium resource
- Use as you wish in the classroom or home environment
- Use with other English Civil Wars History Lessons & Resources
- Includes challenging questions.