Teach any Edexcel module B1: Anglo-Saxon and Norman England, c1060–88, no prep needed!
Do you want to save dozens of hours in time? Get your evenings and weekends back? Be fully prepared to teach any Edexcel GCSE topic B1?
Every Edexcel topic B1 is covered, and each module comes complete with:
B1 Anglo-Saxon and Norman England, c1060–88
In this module, students will cover the following topics in line with the Edexcel specifications booklet. Detailed information for the module can be found on page 18-19.
Key topic 1: Anglo-Saxon England and the Norman Conquest, 1060–66
- Anglo-Saxon society
- The last years of Edward the Confessor and the succession crisis
- The rival claimants for the throne
- The Norman invasion
Key topic 2: William I in power: securing the kingdom, 1066–87
- Establishing control
- The causes and outcomes of Anglo-Saxon resistance, 1068-71
- The legacy of resistance to 1087
- Revolt of the Earls, 1075
Key topic 3: Norman England, 1066–88
- The feudal system and the Church
- Norman government
- The Norman aristocracy
- William I and his sons