Teach any Edexcel module P4: Superpower relations and the Cold War, 1941–91, no prep needed!
Do you want to save dozens of hours in time? Get your evenings and weekends back? Be fully prepared to teach any Edexcel GCSE topic P4?
Every Edexcel topic P4 is covered, and each module comes complete with:
PAPER 2: OPTION P4: Superpower relations and the Cold War, 1941-91
In this module, students will cover the following topics in line with the Edexcel specifications booklet. Detailed information for the module can be found on page 26-27.
Key topic 1: The origins of the Cold War, 1941–58
- 1 Early tension between East and West
- 2 The development of the Cold War
- 3 The Cold War intensifies
Key topic 2: Cold War crises, 1958–70
- 1 Increased tension between East and West
- 2 Cold War crises
- 3 Reaction to crisis
Key topic 3: The end of the Cold War, 1970–91
- 1 Attempts to reduce tension between East and West
- 2 Flashpoints
- 3 The collapse of Soviet control of Eastern Europe