Teach any Edexcel module B2: The reigns of King Richard I and King John, 1189–1216, no prep needed!
Do you want to save dozens of hours in time? Get your evenings and weekends back? Be fully prepared to teach any Edexcel GCSE topic B2?
Every Edexcel topic B2 is covered, and each module comes complete with:
B2 The reigns of King Richard I and King John, 1189–1216
In this module, students will cover the following topics in line with the Edexcel specifications booklet. Detailed information for the module can be found on page 20-21.
Key topic 1: Life and government in England, 1189–1216
- 1 The feudal system
- 2 Kingship and succession
- 3 Royal government and finances
- 4 English society
Key topic 2: Involvements overseas, 1189–1204
- 1 The nature of crusading
- 2 Richard, the Crusader King
- 3 Aftermath of the crusade
- 4 Richard, John and the loss of Normandy
Key topic 3: King John’s downfall, 1205–16
- 1 The dispute with the Papacy
- 2 Worsening relations with the barons
- 3 Magna Carta and the First Barons’ War
- 4 The succession