55 replies to this topic

#46 Roy Huggins

Roy Huggins

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,507 posts

Posted 11 January 2015 - 06:17 PM

Hi Folks.

Please find attached my AFL pack for black civil rights in the USA in the 1950s.  I am still working on the 1960s & 70s

Kind Regards

Roy :jester:

PS There may be errors as its a first draft

Attached Files

"Men are disturbed, not by the things that happen, but by their opinion of the things that happen." - Epictetus

#47 Sarah Wilde

Sarah Wilde

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 30 posts

Posted 20 January 2015 - 07:30 PM

Does anyone know if on OCR paper 1 you would have to teach the whole of 1918-2011 Int Rel please or do you chose one element of that to teach ? Cheers.

#48 P. Tismer

P. Tismer

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 61 posts

Posted 21 January 2015 - 04:39 PM

Thanks, Roy!

We had to switch to America, Land of freedom? in order to comply with the recent GCSE changes and have very few resources. Your notes are very appreciated.

#49 Roy Huggins

Roy Huggins

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,507 posts

Posted 03 February 2015 - 09:21 PM

Hi Folks,

Please find attached my latest AFL offering for OCR MWH - The Home Front with revision pack, past paper questions and pupil mark schemes

Kind Regards

Attached Files

"Men are disturbed, not by the things that happen, but by their opinion of the things that happen." - Epictetus

#50 jcstanyon

jcstanyon

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 12 posts

Posted 04 February 2015 - 07:41 PM

Hi Folks,

Please find attached my latest AFL offering for OCR MWH - The Home Front with revision pack, past paper questions and pupil mark schemes

Kind Regards

Thankyou for sharing  all of this work !

#51 Roy Huggins

Roy Huggins

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,507 posts

Posted 10 March 2015 - 11:52 PM

Hi Folks,

Please find attached my latest effort on the AFL front on USA Civil Rights.

This booklet takes over where the last one finished off and focuses on the 1960s. It tried to address the syllabus questions on who contributed the most to the Civil Rights movement.

Have fun - all feedback gratefully received.  I'm about to field test it at school so please forgive any errors.  This is my first time at teaching this topic at GCSE.

Attached Files

#52 Judy G

Judy G

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 107 posts

Posted 27 March 2015 - 05:34 PM

Fantastic resources, Roy.  Thanks for posting!

#53 A Gough

A Gough

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 01 April 2015 - 09:19 PM

Thanks Roy. The Civil Rights booklets are great.

#54 Roy Huggins

Roy Huggins

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,507 posts

Posted 05 April 2015 - 09:23 PM

Hi Folks,

Please find attached my latest offerings on Civil Rights for women in the USA 1960 - 1975.

As with the last AFL pack, this has not been field tested.  However, I have had a go at rewriting the pupil mark schemes to bring them inline with the latest changes.  However, these are my interpretations and they have not been field tested so use them with caution.

This topic last came up in January 2013.  It has only come up twice since 2010.  Last year was McCarthyism in the source section so my money is on this topic coming up.  Then again, I could be wrong.

Please, please, please if you spot a mistake or can suggest improvements then please PM me.  This is the first time that I have taught this subject.  At times I felt like I was doing penance for all the sexist jokes I've ever cracked.

Anyway, have fun and please feel free to share, adapt and edit. Please send me any alternative version you make.

Kind Regards

PS I will post any refinements to the other AFL packs in the summer.

PPS If I get time I will try and create something on Hispanics and Native Americans - of you have anything please share :yes:

PPPS please see updated version below. PM me if you want a word version.

Attached Files

Edited by Roy Huggins, 07 April 2015 - 07:08 PM.

#55 Roy Huggins

Roy Huggins

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,507 posts

Posted 07 April 2015 - 07:07 PM

Hi Folks,

Many thanks for the feedback, I've included an extra section and made a few corrections on US Civil Rights for Women.

Does anyone know where I can get some good cartoons on this topic.  Its proving to be hard to sort through some of the contemporary stuff on the subject.

PS PM me if you want a word version

Attached Files

Edited by Roy Huggins, 07 April 2015 - 07:09 PM.

#56 Karen P

Karen P

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 71 posts

Posted 23 July 2015 - 09:00 PM

roy,

these are so good did you have the new deal afl book?

thanks

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users