1 reply to this topic

#1 Roy Huggins

Roy Huggins

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,506 posts

Posted 05 November 2014 - 09:12 PM

Hi Folks,

I am officially looking to appoint a full time history teacher, experienced or NQT from January.

I will not be advertising anywhere else except on schoolhistory.co.uk.  If you are interested then please email your CV and covering letter to admin@mexborough.Doncaster.sch.uk.  The school website is www.mexborough.doncaster.sch.uk Please address your covering letter to the head teacher Mr Parks.

I am looking to appoint ASAP so I would like to start interviewing this time next week.  Several people have already expressed an interest so please don't hand around.  My school has recently been through a difficult time but the history department has always been the standard barrier for best practice and this is reflected in our results.  If you are aware of my work on this website and for other publishing companies then you will know that I can offer outstanding support and development opportunities.

If you are interested in a career opportunity of a life time then get in touch!

Kind Regards

Roy :jester:

Edited by Roy Huggins, 05 November 2014 - 09:13 PM.

"Men are disturbed, not by the things that happen, but by their opinion of the things that happen." - Epictetus

#2 Roy Huggins

Roy Huggins

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,506 posts

Posted 20 November 2014 - 09:07 PM

Hi Folks,

Successfully filled this post today.  A big thank you to everyone who applied!

I now need a temporary teacher until Easter - does anyone know of anyone who might be interested close to S64 9SD?

Roy :jester:

"Men are disturbed, not by the things that happen, but by their opinion of the things that happen." - Epictetus

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users