• Please log in to reply
No replies to this topic

#1 Russel Tarr

Russel Tarr

Russel Tarr

• Admin
  • 1,376 posts

Posted 10 July 2013 - 01:13 PM

I've put together some resources following on from my feverish tweeting from the outstanding SHP Conference last week:

Media Wall of #SHP25 Tweets

Full Archive of #SHP25 Tweets

I've also contacted SHP via Twitter in case they'd like the HTML files for these to host on their own website. 

It was great to get the chance to learn from/talk to so many inspiring and friendly people including (deep breath...) Michael Riley, Dave Stacey, Ben Walsh, Lesley Ann, Sally Thorne, Rachel Foster, John Heffernan, Jim Belben, Martin Spafford, Terry Haydn, Chris Culpin, Jamie Byrom, Dale Banham, Dan Lyndon, Donald Cummings, Ian Coulson, Ken "Richard" Kennett....the list goes on...! 

I still managed to miss seeing quite a few people who'd dropped me an email (e.g. Dom Giles) in the general hubbub which is a real shame: I was sorely tempted to stick on a Mr. Men T-Shirt and an "Animal from the Muppets" mask on for the weekend so people from the forum might spot me a bit quicker and join me for a chat - but I resisted. This time.

For those of you involved in organising / delivering the conference - thank you, it was a brilliant experience, easily the best training event I've every attended.

Roll on next year, I'm still buzzing from everything I learned - and hopefully I'll get the chance to meet some more people that I missed this time!

:clapping:

"There's an old saying about those who forget history. I don't remember it, but it's good" - Stephen Colbert

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users