1 reply to this topic

#1 Paul Bradshaw

Paul Bradshaw

• Members
  • Pip
  • 8 posts

Posted 05 June 2015 - 07:24 PM

Hello all

I have an interview on Tuesday and I'm to teach a lesson to Year 10 with the following LO: To describe and explain the impact of World War 2 on ordinary Germans - History B/Edexcel Unit 2 Germany 1919-45.

I don't have the course book, haven't taught Edexcel. Does anyone have any resources for me?

Thank you very much.

Paul

#2 Andrew Field

Andrew Field

Andrew

• Admin
  • 6,969 posts

Posted 06 June 2015 - 12:38 AM

Hi Paul,

It's tricky but would surely be far better to deliver an activity you are familiar with or adapt an activity that has worked well to fit this topic. An interview lesson is always artificial and they'll be looking at your teaching style and how you deal with students.

What ideas have you had for the lesson thus far? Regardless of the GCSE specifics it might be good to go with some source material on life in Germany during WWII or even comparing 1939 to 1945. Building up class discussion around this would work well.

If you could outline your ideas first that will help us support.

Generate your own versions of my games, quizzes and eLearning activities: ContentGenerator.net

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: History, Germany, food rationing, bombing raids, lawlessness

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users