Download Louis XVI: Born to Be a Good King?
Click the button below to download this worksheet for use in the classroom or at home.Download →
- Louis was a large man with a big appetite. For breakfast he would eat 4 chops, a fat chicken, six poached eggs and a slice of ham. This was washed down with a bottle and a half of champagne.
- Louis was kind to his family but was also a ditherer. He found it difficult to make decisions. He liked to tinker with his collection of clocks rather than run the country.
Facts PDF Worksheet:
- Aimed at Students studying at UK Year 8/9 or equivalent
- Free to download
- Use as you wish in the classroom or home environment
- Structured study guide and challenging tasks.