Download Victorianopoly: Victorian Monopoly
Click the button below to download this worksheet for use in the classroom or at home.Download →
- Aimed at Students studying at UK Primary level or equivalent
- Free to download
- Use as you wish in the classroom or home environment
- Lesson Worksheet
THE RULES OF THE GAME
You will need…
1. Dice or spinner.
2. Some “Workhouse” and “Great Expec- tation cards, which you design your-
3. Counters or coins to move around.
4. Some “play” money (guineas). A. Each player begins with 20 guineas.
B. Throw a six to start.
C. Agree on a time limit for the game before
D. Follow all the instructions on any square you land on.
E. Victorianopoly is best played with a maximum of 3 players.
F. The winner is the player with the most guineas at the end of the agreed time limit.