Download Why Did Great Britain Change So Much?
Click the button below to download this worksheet for use in the classroom or at home.Download →
- Over the next term we will be learning about how Great Britain changed between 1750-1900.
- This period is known as the Industrial Revolution.
- The key questions are why did things change in Great Britain and what were the major changes?
- All students will identify the key factors creating change during the Industrial Revolution
- Most students will make links across time, comparing and contrasting the impact of factors before and after 1750
- Some students will develop their ability to use supporting detail to support generalisations
Powerpoint Lesson Plan:
- Aimed at Students studying across UK Year 7,8 & 9 or equivalent
- Premium resource
- Use as you wish in the classroom or home environment
- Structured powerpoint presentation and challenging tasks.
- Complete lesson plan on the changes in Britain.