Download Blackouts Powerpoint Lesson
Click the button below to download this worksheet for use in the classroom or at home.Download →
- In order to minimize damage from German high time bombing in England during World War II, the country enacted blackout precautions
- Blackout regulations were enforced by neighbourhood wardens and police
- What were the precautions?
- Why was it necessary?
- Aimed at Students studying across KS3 or equivalent
- Premium resource
- To give an idea of how the civilians of Britain survived in the home front during World War II
- Use as you wish in the classroom or home environment
- Use with other Home Front History Lessons & Resources
- Includes challenging questions