Download Disraeli Leap in the Dark Worksheet
Click the button below to download this worksheet for use in the classroom or at home.Download →
- Why was the Reform Act of 1867 so much more radical than the original bill proposed by Disraeli in 1866 and rejected by the majority of his Party?
- The initial proposal in 1866
- The passage of the Bill through Parliament 1867
- Radical amendments
- Overall assessment of Disraeli
- Arguments in favor of the assertion that it was a ‘leap in the dark’
- Arguments against the assertion
- Was the Act that radical?
- Aimed at Students studying across AS/A2 or equivalent
- Premium resource
- Use as you wish in the classroom or home environment
- Use with other British History Lessons & Resources
- Structured information sheet