Download Chancellor Hohenlohe A Level Worksheet Tasks
Click the button below to download this worksheet for use in the classroom or at home.Download →
Caprivi’s successor was a 75 year old Catholic Bavarian magnate who was little more than a puppet for the Kaiser and had few ideas of his own which pleased Wilhelm as he wanted more autocratic rule. Wilhelm rarely consulted Hohenlohe, instead asking Von Bulow, foreign minister, and Von Tirpitz, naval secretary, for advice. Hohenlohe’s period as Minister saw a massive attack by the Kaiser on Socialism and many of his Anti-Socialist legislation failed.
- Aimed at Students studying across AS/A2 or equivalent
- Premium resource
- Use as you wish in the classroom or home environment
- Lesson fact file on Chancellor Hohenlohe and his policies.
- Use with other German Unification resources.
- Includes challenging questions.