Download Industrial Revolution Complete Lesson Plan
Click the button below to download this worksheet for use in the classroom or at home.Download →
- An ancient Greek or Roman would have been just as comfortable in Europe in 1700 because daily life was not much different – agriculture and technology were not much changed in 2000+ years
- The Industrial Revolution changed human life drastically
- More was created in the last 250+ years than in the previous 2500+ years of known human history
- Machines were invented which replaced human labor
- New energy sources were developed to power the new machinery – water, steam, electricity, oil (gas, kerosene)
- Some historians place advances in atomic, solar, and wind energy at the later stages of the Industrial Revolution
- Increased use of metals and minerals
- Aluminum, coal, copper, iron, etc.
Powerpoint Lesson Plan:
- Aimed at Students studying across UK Year 7,8 & 9 or equivalent
- Premium resource
- Use as you wish in the classroom or home environment
- Structured powerpoint presentation and challenging tasks.
- Complete lesson plan on the Industrial revolution.
- 79 PAGE Powerpoint presentation to study the entire subject.