Download Introduction to the League of Nations
Click the button below to download this worksheet for use in the classroom or at home.Download →
The League had four main aims, all of which were related to Wilson’s 14 Points of January 1918 …
- Create a ‘world parliament’ where disputes could be settled without war!
- Improve people’s lives socially, i.e. housing, food, poverty, employment and end slavery.
- Encourage countries to disarm.
- Encourage self determination – countries should be able to govern themselves without having their borders threatened
Powerpoint Lesson Plan:
- Aimed at Students studying across UK Year 7,8 & 9 or equivalent
- Premium resource
- Use as you wish in the classroom or home environment
- Structured powerpoint presentation and challenging tasks.
- Complete lesson plan on the why the League of nations was introduced.