Download Leon Trotsky Lesson Plan
Click the button below to download this worksheet for use in the classroom or at home.Download →
- Born in 1879 at Ianovka in the Ukraine.
- Jewish parents.
- His original surname was Bronstein.
- Highly intelligent but his arrogance meant that he had few good friends.
- Involved in revolutionary groups as a teenager.
- Arrested age 19 for writing and printing revolutionary literature and organising a strike.
- Kept in solitary confinement for 3 months and then sent to Siberia.
- Escaped to London where he joined up with Lenin and other revolutionaries in October 1902.
- 1905 – returned to St Petersburg to help organise the city’s first Soviet.
- Arrested again and sent to Siberia where he escaped and spent a number of years in Western Europe and America.
Powerpoint Lesson Plan:
- Aimed at Students studying across UK Year 7,8 & 9 or equivalent
- Premium resource
- Use as you wish in the classroom or home environment
- Structured powerpoint presentation and challenging tasks.
- Complete lesson plan on Leon Trotsky.