- All students will be able to analyse contemporary sources from Nazi Germany.
- Most students will be able to select relevant information from sources for a written task .
- Some students will be able to write a piece of work that is purposefully biased and understand why they have done so.
- Understand the Nazi Germany use of propaganda.
Lesson Plan Snapshot
- Hitler placed women on a pedestal.
- He argued that women were the most important people in Germany because they would produce the next generation of Nazis.
- He wanted women out of the workplace and into the home.
- The Nazis produced a lot of propaganda that would ensure Germans agreed with Hitler’s ideas for women.
Powerpoint Lesson Plan:
- Aimed at Students studying across UK Year 7,8 & 9 or equivalent
- Premium resource
- Use as you wish in the classroom or home environment
- Structured powerpoint presentation and challenging tasks.
- Complete lesson plan on women and their role in Nazi Germany.