Download Nazi Policies and Education Powerpoint
Click the button below to download this worksheet for use in the classroom or at home.Download →
- How did Hitler feel about education in Nazi Germany?
- Young people were important
- He included young people in key Nazi ideas
- The Hitler Youth was created
- What subjects did the Nazis like?
- Girls had a different subjects
- Boys considered special went to different schools
- The very best pupils went to Order Castles
- Aimed at Students studying across AS/A2 Level or equivalent
- Premium resource
- Evaluate the concepts that the Nazis wished for German children to take on board
- Use as you wish in the classroom or home environment
- Use with other Nazi Germany History Lessons & Resources
- Includes challenging questions