Download Stalemate on the Western Front of WWII
Click the button below to download this worksheet for use in the classroom or at home.Download →
- When war broke out throughout Europe in September 1914 it was actually greeted with enthusiasm by many countries.
- Most soldiers were told that war would be over by Christmas and each country believed that they would be victorious.
- Europe was gripped by ‘war fever’.
- Newspapers and magazines were filled with images of strong young men riding into war on horseback.
Powerpoint Lesson Plan:
- Aimed at Students studying across UK Year 7,8 & 9 or equivalent
- Premium resource
- Use as you wish in the classroom or home environment
- Structured powerpoint presentation and challenging tasks.
- Complete lesson plan on the Stalemate on the Western Front of WWII.