Download The Suffragette Movement Lesson Plan
Click the button below to download this worksheet for use in the classroom or at home.Download →
- Assess violent protest as a form of campaigning.
- The women’s movement and the militant suffragettes.
- The tactics used by the suffragettes and their impact.
- Establish whether or not the suffragettes helped to get women the vote.
Powerpoint Lesson Plan:
- Aimed at Students studying across UK Year 7,8 & 9 or equivalent
- Premium resource
- Use as you wish in the classroom or home environment
- Structured powerpoint presentation and challenging tasks.
- Powerful powerpoint lesson plan looking at the suffragettes and women standing up for equal rights.