Download British Government changes after 1822
Click the button below to download this worksheet for use in the classroom or at home.Download →
From 1822 onwards there was a subtle not important change in the nature of the British Government. More energetic and younger MPs were voted into important positions within the government.
- Robert Peel became the Home Secretary.
- William Huskisson was appointed to the Board of Trade.
- Robert Canning became Foreign Secretary.
- Frederick Robinson became Chancellor of the Exchequer.
Powerpoint Lesson Plan:
- Aimed at Students studying across UK Year 7,8 & 9 or equivalent
- Premium resource
- Use as you wish in the classroom or home environment
- Structured powerpoint presentation and challenging tasks.
- Complete lesson plan on the change in personnel within the British government and the impact this had.