Download US Relations with China – Homework
Click the button below to download this worksheet for use in the classroom or at home.Download →
- Who were the “Boxers” and why did they rebel?
- Why did the Chinese government secretly support the Boxers?
- What happened to the Boxers?
- What effects did the Boxers have on future Chinese leaders?
By 1899, Americans feared they might be prevented from trading with China. The Americans proposed that all nations should have equal trading rights in China.
Powerpoint Lesson Plan:
- Aimed at Students studying across UK Year 7,8 & 9 or equivalent
- Premium resource
- Use as you wish in the classroom or home environment
- Structured powerpoint presentation and challenging tasks.
- Complete lesson plan on the US relations with China.