Download What Was the Nature of Saddam Hussein’s Rule in Iraq?
Click the button below to download this worksheet for use in the classroom or at home.Download →
- Saddam Hussein Ruled as a totalitarian dictator – not only was he the President, but he was also the Chairman of the Revolutionary Command Council (RCC), Prime Minister, and Commander-in-Chief of the Army.
- He modelled his regime on that of Stalin (loved to read Stalin’s biographies and carefully studied his techniques of government).
Powerpoint Lesson Plan:
- Aimed at Students studying across UK Year 7,8 & 9 or equivalent
- Premium resource
- Use as you wish in the classroom or home environment
- Structured powerpoint presentation and challenging tasks.
- Complete lesson plan on the Saddam Hussein and his rule in Iraq.