Teach any Civil Rights Movement, 1954-90 topic, no prep needed!
Do you want to save dozens of hours in time? Get your evenings and weekends back? Be fully prepared to teach any Civil Rights Movement, 1954-90 A Level topic?
Every Civil Rights Movement, 1954-90 topic is covered, and each module comes complete with:
A Level Civil Rights Movement, 1954-90 Resources
At the end of the lesson, the students should be able to:
- Analyse the impact of landmark case Brown v. Board of Education in the desegregation of schools in the US
- Assess the roles of Martin Luther King, Jr., Rosa Parks, and Malcolm X in achieving black equality in the US
- Explain the importance of the Civil Rights legislatures
- Justify how media played a role towards black equality during the Civil Rights Era
- Describe the significance and impact of the Civil Rights Movement towards the African-American experience in modern USA