Teach any CIE topic, no prep needed!
Do you want to save dozens of hours in time? Get your evenings and weekends back? Be fully prepared to teach any CIE GCSE topic?
Every CIE topic is covered, and each module comes complete with:
Our CIE 9-1 IGCSE History (0977) bundle is a comprehensive set of teaching materials that covers every single topic option. Access to this bundle includes:
- 1 complete module for Option A
- 1 complete module for Option B
- 7 complete modules for Depth Studies
- A Scheme of Work/lesson plan for each module
- Complete set of editable PowerPoint lessons for each module
- Accompanying worksheets and homework tasks for every module
- 3+ assessment tasks per module
If you or your school are teaching CIE IGCSE History, this bundle is the most complete set of teaching materials available to help you deliver the best lessons for your students. Save hundreds of hours in lesson planning by taking advantage of our completely editable materials today!
View Resources By Topic:
- Were the Revolutions of 1848 important?
- How was Italy unified?
- How was Germany unified?
- Why was there a civil war in the United States and what were its results?
- Why, and with what effects, did Europeans expand their overseas empires in the 19th century?
- What caused the First World War?
Exam Booklets (2020 & 2021 Syllabus)
As a premium School History member, you can download all of the practice exam booklets covering every CIE topic (2020 & 2021 Syllabus), produced by a highly experienced AQA and OCR marker. These are fully sourced and aligned to the CIE mark scheme.
CIE GCSE Exam Booklets Paper 1
As a premium School History Member, you can download all permissible combinations for CIE Paper 1 for 2020 and 2021 syllabus.
What our members say
School History resources have been essential for my tailoring of IGCSE teaching.
Their resources offer teachers a variety of methods to interest students, allow access to relevant information and to teach analytical skills.
With our move to online learning, I found that many more remote-friendly resources (PowerPoint, worksheets and more) were needed on a daily basis.
History teacher, St John’s College, Harare, Zimbabwe
Over the last three years, I have taught both IGCSE and A level history, and School History has been my go-to site for material.
It has a wealth of information, excellently organised by examination syndicate, to help students understand and teachers prepare.
From PPT presentations to handouts and assessments, the material is invaluable to any history teacher.