Teach any Richard Nixon Presidency, 1968-1974 topic, no prep needed!
Do you want to save dozens of hours in time? Get your evenings and weekends back? Be fully prepared to teach any Richard Nixon Presidency, 1968-1974 A Level topic?
Every Richard Nixon Presidency, 1968-1974 topic is covered, and each module comes complete with:
A Level Richard Nixon Presidency, 1968-1974 Resources
At the end of the lesson, the students should be able to:
- Determine the reason for the victory of Nixon during the 1968 presidential election
- Describe Nixon’s character, aims and policies during his term in office
- Explain the ‘silent majority’
- Analyse the impact of events and peace negotiations in Vietnam, Cambodia, Laos and China
- Narrate the events of the Watergate Scandal and assess its aftermath