Teach any CIE module : Germany, 1918–45, no prep needed!
Do you want to save dozens of hours in time? Get your evenings and weekends back? Be fully prepared to teach any CIE GCSE topic?
Every CIE topic is covered, and each module comes complete with:
History: Germany, 1918–45
In this module, the following topics will be covered in depth:
Key topic 1: Was the Weimar Republic doomed from the start?
- How did Germany emerge from defeat at the end of the First World War?
- What was the impact of the Treaty of Versailles on the Republic?
- To what extent did the Republic recover after 1923?
- What were the achievements of the Weimar period?
Key topic 2: Why was Hitler able to dominate Germany by 1934?
- What did the Nazi Party stand for in the 1920s?
- Why did the Nazis have little success before 1930?
- Why was Hitler able to become Chancellor by 1933?
- How did Hitler consolidate his power in 1933–34?
Key topic 3: The Nazi regime
- How effectively did the Nazis control Germany, 1933–45?
- How much opposition was there to the Nazi regime?
- How effectively did the Nazis deal with their political opponents?
- How did the Nazis use culture and the mass media to control the people?
- Why did the Nazis persecute many groups in German society?
- Was Nazi Germany a totalitarian state?
- What was it like to live in Nazi Germany?
- How did young people react to the Nazi regime?
- How successful were Nazi policies towards women and the family?
- Did most people in Germany benefit from Nazi rule?
- How did the coming of war change life in Nazi Germany?