Can you believe that Henry VIII was married to 6 different women?
This fact is one of the most famous facts in English history. Henry VIII is a famous king but his wives are even more talked about! We are going to spend the next 2 lessons learning why Henry had 6 wives and what was so interesting about them!
You are going to make a factfile for each of the wives (just like you see in magazines of pop stars or football players!) You are to include the following information that you will find below:
- Name and number of wife
- Where and when was she born
- Did she have any children?
- Why did Henry get rid of her?
- How did he get rid of her? (Was she divorced? Died? Executed?)
- Any other interesting factsMake sure you leave room for a picture of the wife that you will either draw or find on the Internet at home/homework club.
- Aimed at Students studying at UK Year 8 or equivalent
- Free to download
- Use as you wish in the classroom or home environment
- Structured study guide and challenging questions.