Teach any Edexcel module B4: Early Elizabethan England, 1558–88, no prep needed!
Do you want to save dozens of hours in time? Get your evenings and weekends back? Be fully prepared to teach any Edexcel GCSE topic B4?
Every Edexcel topic B4 is covered, and each module comes complete with:
B4 Early Elizabethan England, 1558–88
In this module, students will cover the following topics in line with the Edexcel specifications booklet. Detailed information for the module can be found on page 24-25.
Key topic 1: Queen, government and religion, 1558–69
- The situation on Elizabeth’s accession
- The ‘settlement’ of religion
- Challenge to the religious settlement
- The problem of Mary, Queen of Scots
Key topic 2: Challenges to Elizabeth at home and abroad, 1569-88
- Plots and revolts at home
- Relations with Spain
- Outbreak of war with Spain, 1585-88
- The Armada
Key topic 3: Elizabethan society in the Age of Exploration, 1558–88
- Education and leisure
- The problem of the poor
- Exploration and voyages of discovery
- Raleigh and Virginia