• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 Tony Fox

Tony Fox

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,339 posts

Posted 09 September 2016 - 09:47 PM

I had a purge over the summer, binned all my worksheets and deleted most of my school files containing the resources i picked up over the years. Now, as luck would have it I am at a school, with a blank canvas.

i am looking at the slave trade with year 8s and would love to do the Equiano living graph, but I deleted the cards, has any kind person got a copy of them I could loan?

"A parent can bring a child into this world, but a child can bring a parent into the world to come." - from the Talmud

"Had Churchill been a stable and equable man, he could never have inspired the nation. In 1940, when all the odds were against Britain, a leader of sober judgement might well have concluded we were finished. - Anthony Storr

#2 Tony Fox

Tony Fox

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,339 posts

Posted 10 September 2016 - 04:40 PM

can you delete this, I have found a copy buried in my parents garage 

"A parent can bring a child into this world, but a child can bring a parent into the world to come." - from the Talmud

"Had Churchill been a stable and equable man, he could never have inspired the nation. In 1940, when all the odds were against Britain, a leader of sober judgement might well have concluded we were finished. - Anthony Storr

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users