5 replies to this topic

#1 Roy Huggins

Roy Huggins

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,507 posts

Posted 02 July 2013 - 09:22 PM

Hi Folks,

We are about to start delivering OCR A Level Government and Politics next term for the first term.  I don't suppose anyone has any SOL or resources that they can share?

I will happy trade the 250gigs of history resources, 70 gigs of Geography and 30 gigs of RE resources for pretty much anything to help get us started?

Kind Regards

Roy :jester:

"Men are disturbed, not by the things that happen, but by their opinion of the things that happen." - Epictetus

#2 Mark H.

Mark H.

Long-term Member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 975 posts

Posted 05 July 2013 - 07:56 AM

I must admit that I've never met anyone from a centre which does OCR G and P! Much of the content, particularly at AS, must be similar to AQA and Edexcel, for whom most of the specific tie-in material is produced by publishers. We do AQA but I think Edexcel is the most popular course.

Edited by Mark H., 05 July 2013 - 08:01 AM.

In memory of my boyhood hero Jim Clark (1936-1968): 'Chevalier Sans Peur et Sans Reproche'.

#3 Chouan

Chouan

Long-term Member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 683 posts

Posted 05 July 2013 - 09:23 AM

We're Edexcel, I think. I can offer you my inherited resources, if they're of any use?

#4 Roy Huggins

Roy Huggins

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,507 posts

Posted 06 July 2013 - 08:11 AM

Yes Please Chouan - everything would be really appreciated

"Men are disturbed, not by the things that happen, but by their opinion of the things that happen." - Epictetus

#5 Roy Huggins

Roy Huggins

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,507 posts

Posted 06 July 2013 - 08:15 AM

Hi Guys,

The plan is for our students to study the UK constitution at AS, whilst at A2 they might do either the US or European Government and Politics or do a module on Political Concepts and Ideologies.

Kind Regards

Roy :jester:

#6 Sarah S

Sarah S

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 69 posts

Posted 23 August 2013 - 05:27 PM

Hi Roy,

I've got some resources for AQA Unit 1 (People, Politics and Participation) if that's any use? It is quite AQA specific I'm afraid.

Sarah

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: OCR

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users