Changing School History
Saturday 24 November, 2012
10.00am – 5.00pm
The British Library
St. Pancras, 96 Euston Rd., London NW1 2DB
I'm looking forward to the London SHP. Is anyone else from the forum going?
Please say Hi! I'll be travelling down on a very early train to London.
• Jamie Byrom & Michael Riley – People, Places and Pictures: creative & rigorous planning in school history
• Chris Culpin – Forty Years Later: What do young people need from history now?
- Dale Banham – Raising attainment at GCSE
- Christine Counsell – Wrestling with Enquiry Questions: Linking content and concept in medium-term planning
- Ian Dawson & Julian Walker – Timelines: Teaching chronology in the classroom
- Dan Lyndon & Sarah Longair – Object stories from India: Creative approaches to teaching Indian history at Key Stage 3
- Mary Stewart & Antonia Moon – Indian Independence: Oral history and India Office Records
- British Library Workshop Leaders – Mughal India: Art, Culture and Empire
An opportunity to view the British Library’s exhibition Mughal India: Art, Culture and Empire.
For more information: