Download The Civil Rights News Broadcast Activity
Click the button below to download this worksheet for use in the classroom or at home.Download →
- Work in a group of no more than 3 people
- Read the information on Civil Rights and Martin Luther King.
- Look at your answers to the questions on the Martin Luther King video
- You could include the following characters for your broadcast
- – the news reader/interviewer
- – family, and friends of Martin Luther King
- – critics of Dr King
- – Black supporters or followers of King
- – white “supremacists” e.g. members of the Klan
- Aimed at Students studying at UK Year 9 or equivalent
- Free to download
- Use as you wish in the classroom or home environment
- Information sheet and challenging tasks.