Download Jack the Ripper Starter Lesson
Click the button below to download this worksheet for use in the classroom or at home.Download →
- All students will evaluate evidence about Jack the Ripper’s murders
- Most students will be able to identify that there were two points of view about Jack the Ripper’s personality.
- Some students will be able to explain why the police were unable to catch the murderer in 1888.
Jack The Ripper Starter Task:
- Aimed at Students studying across UK Year 7,8 & 9 or equivalent
- Premium resource
- Use as you wish in the classroom or home environment
- Structured powerpoint presentation and challenging tasks.
- Starter task on Jack the ripper