Skip to content
Who Was Best Suited to be the English King in 1066?
- All students will learn about the claimants to the throne.
- Most students will support reasons with factual information.
- Some students will understand how events lead to consequences.
- When Edward the Confessor died in 1066 there were four main people who wanted to be King.
- Each of them had advantages and disadvantages of being the future King of England.
Powerpoint Lesson Plan:
- Aimed at Students studying across UK Year 7,8 & 9 or equivalent
- Premium resource
- Use as you wish in the classroom or home environment
- Structured powerpoint presentation and challenging tasks.
- Complete lesson plan on the claimants to the throne following 1066.
- Use with Who should be king bubble worksheet.