Download Holocaust Memorial Visual Powerpoint Lesson
Click the button below to download this worksheet for use in the classroom or at home.Download →
- On each desk is a set of 5 envelopes.
- Each envelope has a word in it.
- Open one envelope at a time and discuss the word.
- Once you have opened all of the envelopes your table has to guess the question for the lesson topic.
- Between 1942-1945 almost 6 million Jews were killed in Concentration Camps.
- For a long time these deaths were not recognised with official memorials however, this has changed over the last few years… we now have a wide range of memorials available for
Powerpoint Lesson Plan:
- Aimed at Students studying across UK Year 7,8 & 9 or equivalent
- Premium resource
- Use as you wish in the classroom or home environment
- Structured powerpoint presentation and challenging tasks.
- Complete lesson plan on the Holocaust.