Download Pearl Harbour Source Lesson
Click the button below to download this worksheet for use in the classroom or at home.Download →
Between 1931-1941 Japan conquered Manchuria, Korea and parts of China. They had their eye on establishing a huge empire in the Pacific whilst America was occupied with Hitler and the war in Europe! But when Japan formed an ‘Axis of Power’ with Germany and Italy in 1941 America decided to intervene in the Pacific – restricting Japan’s access to oil and other natural resources – Japan reacted instantly to this action… by attacking Pearl Harbour…
On this PPT you will be provided with various pieces of evidence about the attack on Pearl Harbour on 7 December 1941.
However, before you even see the evidence, think of three questions that you would like to ask about the attack on Pearl Harbour before you even learn anything?
Powerpoint Lesson Plan:
- Aimed at Students studying across UK Year 7,8 & 9 or equivalent
- Premium resource
- Use as you wish in the classroom or home environment
- Structured powerpoint presentation and challenging tasks.
- Complete lesson plan focused around the events of Pearl harbour.
- EXTENSIVE 16 page lesson and plenary.