Download The 1960s in the USA
Click the button below to download this worksheet for use in the classroom or at home.Download →
- The 1960s is often described as the ‘Swinging Sixties’ – a time when lots of people had fun!
- Many changes occurred to the way people lived their lives.
- The lives of young people were particularly affected.
- Fashion and music changed a lot in the 1960s.
- People’s behaviour, attitudes, lifestyles and rights also began to change.
- Countries like the USA and the UK were greatly affected by the changes of the 1960s
Powerpoint Lesson Plan:
- Aimed at Students studying across UK Year 7,8 & 9 or equivalent
- Premium resource
- Use as you wish in the classroom or home environment
- Structured powerpoint presentation and challenging tasks.
- Complete lesson plan on how things changed in the USA in 1960’s.
- Often referred to as the Swinging sixties.