Whilst there were four main countries leading the Conference there were three key leaders – these became known as ‘the Big Three’. These were:
David Lloyd George – British PM
Georges Clemenceau – French PM
Woodrow Wilson – American President
All three leaders wanted to stop a second world war but they did not agree on the correct way to stop it from happening. All wanted different outcomes from the peace agreement.
Powerpoint Lesson Plan:
- Aimed at Students studying across GCSE or equivalent
- Premium resource
- Use as you wish in the classroom or home environment
- Structured powerpoint presentation and challenging tasks.
- Complete lesson plan on the Big Three at Versailles.
- Use in conjunction with other Treaty of Versailles worksheets.