Download Trusts, Monopolies and failed Regulation
Click the button below to download this worksheet for use in the classroom or at home.Download →
America’s second Industrial Revolution allowed new industrialists to dominate businesses…
- Andrew Carnegie – Iron and Steel
- William Vanderbilt – Railroads
- John D Rockefeller – Standard Oil (90% of US Oil)
- J. P. Morgan – BankingThey all provoked controversy in their own lifetimes… they are often described as robber barons…
They all ruthlessly exploited their workers and drove competitors to ruin with no regret.
Powerpoint Lesson Plan:
- Aimed at Students studying across UK Year 7,8 & 9 or equivalent
- Premium resource
- Use as you wish in the classroom or home environment
- Structured powerpoint presentation and challenging tasks.
- Complete lesson plan on Trusts, Monopolies and failed Regulation within the US.