1. This is a formal assessment and is to be done in silence.
2. All answers are to be written on A4 file paper.
3. The amount of marks awarded for each question is shown in brackets (10)
4. Spend more time on the questions with the most marks.
5. Try and write in paragraphs whenever possible.
6. When you have finished sit quietly and do not turn around or talk.
Year 9 (KS3) Practice Examination:
- Aimed at Students studying UK Year 9 or equivalent
- Premium resource
- Use as you wish in the classroom or home environment
- Practice WWI history examination.